- newly built and it looks exactly the same like it is outlined on the owners website.
- lovely and cozy interior trim but spacious.
- located in a very tranquil area. Overlooking trees and no nearby neighbors.
- from the second floor you can spot the ocean with its exotic turquoise water.
- is filled lucky wise with fresh soft water (no salt marine water!)
- deep enough to jump in!
About the Service:
- at our arrival Hope Le Vin gave us a warm welcome and cares during our stay in a very anticipatory and discreet way, everything worked well and smooth
- we did not need to care about anything! Refill of the cistern, pool cleaning 1xpW, gas filling of the braai was all done automatically etc.
What we enjoyed most:
- the two outside showers for the rooms on scnd floor are a fantastic idea!!
- kitchen is perfectly staffed and everything we needed was there!
- SUP Paddle Boards, Bikes, fins and mask: high quality and usable.
- tranquillo location as nothing but trees are around you.
- morning sun @patio. Later afternoon the pool gets covered in shade, which is perfect as it protects you from the strong sun (i.e. when coming from beach)
- we`ve seen no bugs, no mosquitos and no spiders (however this may depend on season?)
beside you need a car - really nothing to be mentioned.
We hope people who rent this villa will take care of it and will treat it like their own to keep it so beautiful - especially as we want to come back ;-)
Thanks for a great stay – the villa is awesome and we spend a really good time.
Submitted: Jun 20, 2017 Stayed: Jun 2017 Source: VRBO, from HomeAway
| stayed in 6/2017
Our family of four stayed here for 9 nights and loved everything about it! It's near downtown and Grace Bay beaches while being away from the crowds. The house has 2 bikes for a 3-5 min ride over to Long Bay, 3 padddle boards, a well set up kitchen, BBQ grill, great pool and spacious comfortable bedrooms enough to sleep 7. It's a great price too. If you have the need to be directly on the beach, it's not for you. Otherwise, rent a car and snatch it up!
Submitted: Apr 18, 2017 Stayed: Apr 2017 Source: VRBO, from HomeAway
Family with young children
| stayed in 4/2017
Very lovely NEW CLEAN MODERN home. You will be at the end of a very quiet street.
This house has everything you'll need, and is centrally located so you can spend your days exploring
Very kid-friendly. Lovely pool. Great breeze.
Would stay here again. 5 stars!
Submitted: Apr 14, 2017 Stayed: Mar 2017 Source: HomeAway
| stayed in 4/2017
Hakuna Matata is beautifully designed and in quiet area, a short drive (or 15" walk) to Long Beach, and quick drive to Blue Haven Marina and Grace Bay beach. Hope LeVin, the house manager, responded immediately to all questions. The kitchen is fully stocked with everything for an ambitious cook! We loved it. If you stay, we recommend be conservative with water. The home has a small cistern and needed to be refilled during our stay. The Turks & Caicos community the friendliest and most positive people we've experienced in the Atlantic & Caribbean islands. Can't wait to return.
Submitted: Feb 19, 2017 Stayed: Feb 2017 Source: HomeAway
| stayed in 2/2017
We had a really great moment. The house has everything you need and is totally brand new. It s 3 min away from long bat beach by car. Really nothing. Hope was really helpful to answer any questiion. We ll definitely come back !
Submitted: Jan 29, 2017 Stayed: Jan 2017 Source: HomeAway
| stayed in 1/2017